Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Sony Walkman W Series

Most people are trying avoid the rain that we've been getting these past couple of days.  But today I took it as an opportunity to test out my new Sony Walkman!!! The walkman is water resistant and thus I figured the rain would be a great test.

and it was!


Sorry the photo is not the best quality. I was dripping wet and seemed to have gotten the camera wet.  The Walkman worked great on this ride!! It was easy enough to turn it up when I got out of the way of traffic and on the bike path and down when I was back with rush hour with a quick button press.  I'm still figuring out some of the controls as there's no screen to navigate through and you are adjusting the songs, volume etc while it's on your head.

Overall great experience with the walkman.  I look forward to running with it tomorrow!

No comments: