Friday, January 31, 2014

January 30 day challenge

Objective: At least 10 pull ups (assisted) every day
Status: FAIL

I started off strong and was doing the pull ups everyday. And then life happened.  Actually I went to New York and once I got back it just wasn't on my mind anymore.  In fact I pretty much forgot that it was even something I was doing.  I think living life is part of the challenges. Adjusting or moving things around to stay committed to the goal.  So challenge number one was more or less a fail but that doesn't mean I'm stopping.

Since I don't want all my 30 day challenges to be physical in nature I decided for February to do one that will indirectly benefit me... play with my cats for at least 20 minutes everyday.  This came about also because of the New York trip.  While I was gone the cats pretty much drove Brett crazy. So for this month I want to use up all their energy and get them active.  A side effect of a little spring cleaning Brett and I recently did yielded tons of cat toys that were lost behind pieces of furniture or under boxes etc.  So here you go cats, this month is for you and my own goal of sleeping through the night without a pounce.

No comments: