Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Danceology

Another year in the books. Or 7 if you're a dog or cat.  As a way to remember all the shenanigans 2013 brought I'll dedicate this post to the year that's left.  The things I want to remember about 2013 in no particular order:


  • Got Engaged!!
  • Bought a condo in Denver, in my favorite neighborhood
  • Got promoted at Charles Schwab
  • Ran the Moab Half Marathon for the 2nd time
  • Diagnosed with Celiac Sprue leading to a Gluten Free life
  • Raced the Crescent Moon Sprint Triathalon
  • Went on a hut trip (this time with snow) outside of Leadville
  • Climbed Mt. Elbert, the tallest peak in Colorado

A very happy year all around. I eagerly anticipate this coming year one I'm sure will be unforgettable as it hold the day that I marry the guy I love.  Here is to a happy and healthy 2014 to us all.

No comments: